- Enter with every order over £500*
- More entries = more chances to win!
- 5 lucky customers can choose either a holiday voucher or a cheque.
- Competition runs 2nd January 2020 – 30th November 2020
If you have any further questions regarding the competition, please contact us.
The Big Trade Counter Holiday Prize Draw Terms and Conditions updated 4th September 2020 to take account of the extension of the draw period reflecting the impact of Covid-19 and the opening of a new branch at Rayleigh. These conditions supersede any previous terms and conditions.
1. By entering the prize draw you agree to the prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by The Big Trade Counter Limited 21 Totman Crescent, Rayleigh, United Kingdom, SS6 7UY (the Draw Organiser)
Eligibility & How to Enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age who are customers of Listers Central Limited t/as The Big Trade Counter or Space Age Building Products Limited t/as The Big Trade Counter Reading only and is not open to the general public.
4. Those purchasing goods on behalf of their employer must have the permission of their employer to participate and the email and other contact details on the Official Entry Form must be the customer’s business email address.
5. Anyone who is an employee of any company within the GJB Holdings Group of companies in the period 1st January 2020 to 30th November 2020 is not eligible to enter.
6. A Qualifying Entry must meet all the following criteria:
- The entrant must complete an Official Entry Form supplied by the Draw Organiser. Only fully completed entries on forms provided by the Draw Organiser accompanied by evidence of a Qualifying Purchase (see below) will be accepted and entered in the draw. Only entries on a fully completed Official Entry Form will be accepted. Acceptance of any Official Entry Form is entirely at the discretion of the Draw Organiser.
- The entrant must fully complete the Official Entry Form and provide evidence of a Qualifying Purchase with each Official Entry Form.
- A Qualifying Purchase is a purchase of products from a Big Trade Counter at Unit 2 Govan Road, Fenton Industrial Estate, Stoke-On-Trent, ST4 2RS, at Space Age Building Products Ltd (trading as The Big Trade Counter) 2 Hyperion Way, Reading RG2 0HG or at unit 14 Brook Road, Brook Road industrial estate, Rayleigh, Essex SS6 7XL. A Qualifying Purchase must be of a value exceeding £500 (including VAT) in one single purchase. For the avoidance of doubt;
- a purchase which has not been paid for in full will not count as a Qualifying Purchase,
- purchases made other than in store or by phone from the trade counters listed above will not constitute a Qualifying Purchase,
- To be eligible for the prize draw a Qualifying Purchase must be made in the period between 1st January 2020 and 5pm on 30th November 2020 and the Official Entry Form must be received by the Draw Organiser by the Closing Date which is 5pm on 30th November 2020. Any Official Entry Form not received by the Closing Date, or any Official Entry Form which does not provide adequate evidence of a Qualifying Purchase will not be eligible to enter the draw.
7. An Official Entry Form must be completed in branch with the invoice number and date of purchase printed clearly on it. You must tick the branch where you made your Qualifying Purchase and attach evidence of the purchase and evidence that it has been paid for. If a purchase is made on an approved credit account evidence of payment will be available to the Draw Organiser from its own records.
8. The Big Trade Counter will not accept any responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
9. Five winning entries will be drawn at random from qualifying Official Entry Forms.
10. Each winner will be able to opt to either receive one voucher which will entitle the entrant shown on the Official Entry Form to a holiday package to the face value of £2,000 (two thousand pounds) or a single prize of £2,000.
11. Each winner must notify the Draw Organiser in writing by 15th December of their choice of prize. In the absence of any notification from the winner the Draw Organiser will, at their entire discretion, select the prize to be awarded. Any such selection by the Draw Organiser will be final.
12. Winners will only be entitled to receive one prize and will not be entitled to change their selection after the 15th
13. Should the winner opt to receive the holiday prize then;
- The holiday must be purchased from Savvi Travel Ltd 3 Bedford Street, Ampthill, Bedfordshire MK45 2LU https://savvitravel.co.uk and selected from the list of agreed holiday packages agreed between The Draw Organiser and Savvi Travel Ltd.
- The voucher will be valid for 12 months from the 1st December 2020 and can only be used for the purchase of one holiday. Should a winner select a holiday with a face value of less than £2,000 no cash payment will be available for the difference. The voucher itself has no cash value.
- Savvi Travel Ltd will be responsible for the delivery of the holiday package and any arrangements associated with its provision.
- Any holiday taken will be subject to the booking conditions of Savvi Travel which can be accessed at https://savvitravel.co.uk/booking-conditions/
14. Should the winner opt to receive the cash alternative then:
- The prize will be delivered by cheque payable to the person named on the winning Official Entry Form
15. The prize must be taken by the entrant shown on the Official Entry Form and is non-exchangeable, not transferable, and no alternative will be available.
16. The decision of The Draw Organiser regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winner will be notified after 30th November 2020 via the email address provided on the Qualifying Entry Form.
18.The Draw Organiser will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
19. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will be disqualified from the draw and The Draw Organiser reserves the right to either draw another Official Entry Form or withdraw the prize.
Data Protection and Publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by The Draw Organiser for the purposes of administering the draw, and for the purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
21. The winners agree to the release of their first names and the name of their businesses in any publicity organised by the Draw Organiser.
22. Announcements of the first names and business names of the winners will include the Draw Organiser or any associated company’s website and social media platforms.
23. The information you provide will be processed by The Draw Organiser and its associated companies to update you about our relevant products and services. If you DO NOT wish to receive such promotional information, please email email@example.com
24. All personal information shall be used in accordance with The Draw Organiser’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
25. The Draw Organiser does not accept any liability for a damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
26. The Draw Organiser reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend the terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. The decision of the Draw Organiser will be final.
27. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.